WE ARE NOW OPEN YEAR-ROUND (as long as you can safely get in and out of the grounds). Book now or call our office at (605) 499-9058. If you are traveling through, it’s easy access off I90 on Exit 37. Call ahead or stop at The Juke Joint on your left inside our grounds and we will be happy to take care of you!
We also have Special Events throughout the year, so check our Events Page for details!
For the Sturgis Bike Rally: RALLY SITE PRICES ARE FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT AND OUR RESERVATIONS INCLUDE THE MONDAY BEFORE THE OFFICAL RALLY STARTS IF NEEDED (UP TO 2 WEEKS STAY FOR THE SAME PRICE). RALLY ADMISSION PASSES ($175) ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH PERSON CAMPING DURING THE RALLY. RALLY ADMISSION PASSES INCLUDE A FREE TENT SITE OR A FREE SELF CONTAINED SITE (YES, FREE SITES WITH RALLY ADMISSION PASS!). DAY PASSES ARE ALSO SOLD FOR EACH DAY THAT INCLUDE A TENT SITE FOR EACH NIGHT (as long as there is availability). CALL FOR INFO (605) 499-9058.
BOOK YOUR SITE TODAY BECAUSE OUR SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE WILL BOOK OUT!
We are offering FREE Tenting and Self-Contained RV/Camper Sites for The Rally with the purchase of a an Admission Pass of $175 for The Rally.
MUST BE 21 TO STAY AT KICKSTANDS DURING THE RALLY (unless you are 18 and accompanied by a parent, guardian, or spouse over 21 – NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Motorhomes & Campers
If you need full hook-ups or if you want to run your generator and be self-contained, we have a site for you.
- Each Full Hook-Up RV Site has electric (30/50 AMP), water and sewer. Most sites are at least 75 feet. Call our office if you require an extended length and we will be happy to try and accommodate. (605) 499-9058 We have 2 areas with full hook-ups: “The First 40” are closer to The Juke Joint area and the other is situated a little further back in the “The Back 40”. Full Service Rates: $650/Rally (flat rally rate for the entire time); $40/night Winter; $45/night Summer
- We also have Electric RV Sites with electric (30 AMP) only. These are spacious back-in sites on the grass. RV Electric Only Rates: $450/Rally (flat rally rate for the entire time); $35/night Winter; $40/night Summer
- We like to keep our Self Contained Dry Campers together and away from the tents if possible. However, if you have another area in mind, we can probably accommodate, so just ask. These sites are located passed the “The Back 40”. We have a shower house in this area. We also will supply free water to fill your tanks and a pump service available if needed for a fee. We do have a dump station on site for your convenience. Self-Contained Rates: $0/Rally (included in Admission); $20/night Winter; $25/night Summer
Our Camping Cabins have 2 full size beds. Each Cabin also has a mini-fridge and air-conditioning. Bedding is provided. Parking area at the cabin with additional areas throughout the grounds if needed.
Cabin Rates: $1500/Rally (flat rally rate for the entire time); $50/night Winter; $55/night Summer
Our tenting sites are in open areas or under trees. Pick your own spot and bring your own supplies or check out our Glamping options. There are 2 shower houses on the campground available for your use and we also have a laundry mat.
We have several options for tent camping:
- Glamping – Our Glamping Sites have high end tents on platforms with 1 or 2 full beds with bedding. Glamping allows you to travel in with less baggage and stress. Let us do the work for you. We would love to! For Glamping Sites, please call our office. (605) 499-9058 Glamping Rates: $1000/entire Rally (flat rate for the entire rally); for pricing outside the rally, call our office in advance because these babies are a chore to set-up!
- Tent Site – Tenting Rates: $0/Rally (included in Admission); $15/night Winter; $15/night Summer
- Tent with Electrical – Electrical Tenting Rates: $150/Rally (flat rate for the entire time); $20/night Winter; $25/night Summer
Need to ship your supplies to us and back home? No Problem! Just let us know and we can accommodate.
Food (Rally, Special Events and Nightly)
- During The Rally, The Kitchen serves amazing food that is out right delicious. From southern BBQ to burgers and salads, The Kitchen can satisfy even the hungriest biker’s appetite! We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and we have late night food hook-ups that we can deliver to your camp site. We also have daily specials.
- During Special Events, The Kitchen has a full menu for your choosing! Menus are posted in The Juke Joint for short orders. You will not go hungry!
- Nightly, we always have pizza!
Drinks (Always serving…)
- You want a WHAT???!!! Yes, if you want it – we can make it or get it! We aim to please so if you are high maintenance or not as much, let us know what you like before you get here and we will try our best to VIP your a$$! KICKSTANDS is pleased to announce – WE HAVE A LIQUOR LICENSE and we have an assortment of Craft Beers to satisfy…
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast at 6AM (Great Coffee)
- Full Service Kitchen (Open Late)
- Great Music Nightly
- Full Service Bar
- Nice Patio
- Clean Shower Houses
- Friendly Staff
- Free Laughs
Ride to Town
- The DABUS offer services to take you directly from the campground to town or to other venues during the rally. Click here