RALLY SITE PRICES ARE FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT AND NOT ON A PER NIGHT BASIS. RALLY WRISTBANDS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH PERSON CAMPING DURING THE RALLY. DAY PASSES ARE ALSO SOLD FOR EACH DAY THAT INCLUDE A TENT SITE FOR EACH NIGHT. SEE THE EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT TAB TO BOOK BY THE DAY.
BOOK YOUR SITE TODAY BECAUSE OUR SPACE IS LIMITED!
GRAND OPENING SPECIAL: FREE Self-Contained RV & Camper Sites for the 77th Rally with the purchase of a wristband. Use Promo Code at checkout: KICKSTANDS77
Motorhomes & Campers
If you need full hook-ups or if you want to run your generator and be self-contained, we have a site for you.
- Each Full Hook-Up RV Site has electric (30/50 AMP), water and sewer. Most sites are at least 75 feet. Call our office if you require an extended length and we will be happy to try and accommodate. (605) 499-9058 We have 2 areas with full hook-ups: “The First 40” are closer to The Juke Joint area and the other is situated a little further back in the “The Back 40”
- We like to keep our Self Contained Dry Campers together and away from the tents if possible. However, if you have another area in mind, we can probably accommodate, so just ask. These sites are located passed the “The Back 40”. We have a shower house in this area. We also will supply free water to fill your tanks and a pump service available if needed for a fee. We do have a dump station on site for your convenience.
Our Camping Cabins are bunkhouses which have 2 sets of bunk beds with full size mattresses (4 beds).
Each Cabin also has a mini-fridge, microwave, air conditioner, heater, open closet, dressing table and nightstand. Bedding is provided. Parking area at the cabin with additional areas throughout the grounds if needed.
Our 2 types of Cabins:
- Cabins with indoor bathrooms (bathroom with sink, shower, and toilet)
- Camping Cabins with a private outdoor showers (to get a true feel for the great outdoors hehe…). These cabins have outdoor rest rooms nearby (not port-a-johns).
Our tenting sites are in open areas or under trees. Pick your own spot and bring your own supplies or check out our Glamping options. There are 2 shower houses on the campground available for your use and we also have a laundry mat.
We have several options for tent camping:
- Glamping – Our Glamping Sites have high end tents on platforms with 1 or 2 full beds and linings, fan, light, cooler and chairs. Glamping allows you to travel in with less baggage and stress. Let us do the work for you. We would love to! (For Glamping outside of the rally, please call our office. (605) 499-9058)
- Tent Site – Our tenting sites are in open areas or under trees. Pick your own spot in the designated areas and bring your own supplies. We have 2 shower houses available for your use.
Need to ship your supplies to us and back home? No Problem! Just let us know and we can accommodate.
Food (Rally and Special Events)
- The Kitchen serves amazing food that is out right delicious. From southern BBQ to burgers and salads, The Kitchen can satisfy even the hungriest biker’s appetite! We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and we have late night food hook-ups that we can deliver to your camp site. We also have daily specials.
Drinks (Rally and Special Events)
- You want a WHAT???!!! Yes, if you want it – we can make it or get it! We aim to please so if you are high maintenance, let us know what you like before you get here and we will try our best to VIP your a$$! KICKSTANDS is pleased to announce – WE HAVE A LIQUOR LICENSE!
- Organized Rides
- Schedules and Kickstands Up Times are posted in the Juke Joint.
Ride to Town
- The DABUS offer services to take you directly from the campground to town or to other venues during the rally. Click here